Licensing Agreements


The prospective Community school when it wishes to draw an agreement with a public school, or wishes to renew their agreement, they should consider the Department of Education and Training’s school premises licensing agreements. In general Government schools are encouraged to make their premises and facilities available to community language schools to conduct their language programs at fair and reasonable cost. Community language schools should use the following School Council licence agreement when entering into rental agreements with government schools.

This indicative agreement, drawn by the Victorian Government, will ensure the smooth running of relationships between the Community School and the School Council and it is designed to assist both parties.